Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Karma enthusiasts. I recently acquired a Fisker Karma. Last night actually 馃榿
It's a beautiful car that hopefully with the help of fellow owners like you in this forum I will be able to drive and enjoy for many years.
It's VIN YH4K14AA0DA000008
it's been repainted from it's original silver to a bright metallic yellow. Not my first choice but beggars can't be choosers. I actually test drove another Karma before I found this one. That's are at least three other Karmas that I know of here in the UAE. Mine is the only one in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, verified by the gentleman working at the vehicle registration center. I was worried about purchasing an orphaned car at first but reading the post of this forum made me realize that with the help of the community, maintaining this car may be difficult but won't be impossible. Thanks for your contributions!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hate to disappoint but there is no signature on the center console of this car. That would be cool though! It is a GCC spec car which means it was imported and sold as a new vehicle in Dubai. If anyone is interested there is what appears to be brand new Fisker for sale in Dubai. It has only 144 miles on it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts