Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had the software upgrade 520 and a couple of other little things done at the new CSP dealer in Toronto. The standards of service were high and they did a very good job, delivering the car back to me all washed and cleaned. They even offer a flatbed pickup and delivery service, in many cases at no extra charge. Excellent service and beautiful Lamboghinis and Aston Martins to look at while you're waiting for your car. Mike Gallow and Rob are great. I would recommend this place to anyone with a Fisker in the Greater Toronto and Ontario areas. For a luxury car dealer, they are much better than your usual Mercedes and BMW nonsense dealers who don't have time for customers. I would certainly use them again, no problem!.:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I also had my car serviced at GrandTouring and they were awesome! So professional, so nice... they're just getting used to the Karmas so things took a bit longer than normal but they were apologetic and tried to make the best of the situation. I'm very happy they're part of the Fisker family now!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts