Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the Karma to pick up Sugarhouse BBQ this evening. The computer decided to run the engine for some reason, so I put it in Sport mode, and shortly after I took it out of Sport the check-engine light came on.

I hooked up the OBD2 reader and found a P0004 code, which is the one I've seen before when I (over?)filled the gas tank (I've stopped squeezing in a few last drops to round off the price, since then). I cleared it and everything was fine, including another run in Sport mode.

(I sure do miss the digital speedometer when it's in this check-engine state!)

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
I had the CEL come on after I put gas in the car recently. The Karma was in the middle of its periodic emissions test when I turned her off to put gas. When I started her up, the CEL went on. A week passed and the CEL went off. Give it some time before you do a hard reset - may just go away on its own.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the CEL come on after I put gas in the car recently. The Karma was in the middle of its periodic emissions test when I turned her off to put gas. When I started her up, the CEL went on. A week passed and the CEL went off. Give it some time before you do a hard reset - may just go away on its own.
Did not do a hard reset, just had the OBD2 scanner clear the status.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts