Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a new set of Goodyears on my Karma about 40 days ago and, wouldn't you know it, I picked up a screw in an unrepairable location on the right rear.

I went back to Tire Rack (where I bought the replacement set from) but I couldn't find the specific Fisker F1s. I was able to find the proper sized F1s and Yokohama's but not the ones specifically designated for Fisker.

Does anyone know if the original F1's are still available?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mine just arrived Friday from Tire Rack. Great prices!! I don't need all replaced yet, but I got a nail in one so I thought I'd just order up the full set since they were so dang cheap. It's funny to see them un-mounted, because I am accustomed to 18-19 inch tires...These things looked friggin big when they showed up on the delivery truck!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine just arrived Friday from Tire Rack. Great prices!! I don't need all replaced yet, but I got a nail in one so I thought I'd just order up the full set since they were so dang cheap. It's funny to see them un-mounted, because I am accustomed to 18-19 inch tires...These things looked friggin big when they showed up on the delivery truck!!
Can you have them delivered straight to your house? Or did you just go up there and get them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another question... With the very interesting tire wear patterns and poor Milage performance...would anyone suggest any changes to either the factory alignment or toe adjustments?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Can you have them delivered straight to your house? Or did you just go up there and get them?
They deliver directly to your house (using "OnTrac" - they arrived in less than 24 hours), or they will deliver them directly to your local installer - which is what I normally do if I'm having a whole set installed.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just had 1 delivered to my installer, he purchased it, mounted and balanced for $225.00. I think the installer gets a discount from your price, so you might as well let him make a couple of extra bucks

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Another question... With the very interesting tire wear patterns and poor Milage performance...would anyone suggest any changes to either the factory alignment or toe adjustments?
Poor mileage performance? I'd have to ask what you believe is poor. Clients of mine regularly get roughly 20,000 miles out of their tires.

To answer your alignment question, no, I don't recommend any changes. The tires are designed to wear like that. If you'd like the bulletin from Fisker explaining the tire wear, just PM me with your email address.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Poor mileage performance? I'd have to ask what you believe is poor. Clients of mine regularly get roughly 20,000 miles out of their tires.

To answer your alignment question, no, I don't recommend any changes. The tires are designed to wear like that. If you'd like the bulletin from Fisker explaining the tire wear, just PM me with your email address.
Actually I pm'ed you last night about paint pens...will send you another....I'd love to get 20k out of mine... I have 5900 miles and the fronts look horrible...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts