Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I finally took the last Laguna Blue karma from the Santa Monica dealership, these guys are awesome they have two more left!

I had a great drive back to the Bay Area, coming from a Porsche the last 6 years, I'm really impressed with the way the car sits on the road, the feedback and the steering seems to be slightly better then some Panameras I had test drives on.

Anyway, here are some pics from today! Lets hope for the best for fisker, new owner and backing up the warranties fisker's customer got should be really awesome for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Congrats! Love the pic of you filling gas and getting on your way as the Model S' in the background have to charge for much longer to get back on the road! Really highlights the convenience of the EVer technology. Regardless of what happens to Fisker Automotive these cars will be supported (either by FA, former employees, former dealers or owners). I am certain about that. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Congrats !! So glad you decided to pull the trigger. I hope you will be as happy with yours as I am with mine. Now, about that box of cookies...

Us Laguna guys gotta stick together. :)

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Did you get pulled over by cops already? (see pic)
Congratulations it's a great color. The Best.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you get pulled over by cops already? (see pic)
Congratulations it's a great color. The Best.
No cops yet, just a guy who probably was in a meeting at the Beachbody HQ in Santa Monica.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
859 Posts
Early Indicator?

Today I finally took the last Laguna Blue karma from the Santa Monica dealership, these guys are awesome they have two more left!

I had a great drive back to the Bay Area, coming from a Porsche the last 6 years, I'm really impressed with the way the car sits on the road, the feedback and the steering seems to be slightly better then some Panameras I had test drives on.

Anyway, here are some pics from today! Lets hope for the best for fisker, new owner and backing up the warranties fisker's customer got should be really awesome for now.
Enjoy!

Your statement about Santa Monica's inventory made me curious about dealership inventory in California. From a quick online count, it looks like 26 Karmas are for sale. These are probably not going to be replenished with new vehicles anytime soon.

It would be interesting to see how the recent bad news about FA affects near-term, new car sales. If the inventory declines at a reasonable pace, it bodes well for all. So let's keep things positive here for those prospective buyers out there.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts

Congratulations. That Laguna Blue is simply stunning. No wonder HF bought one for himself.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Congrats! Love the pic of you filling gas and getting on your way as the Model S' in the background have to charge for much longer to get back on the road! Really highlights the convenience of the EVer technology. Regardless of what happens to Fisker Automotive these cars will be supported (either by FA, former employees, former dealers or owners). I am certain about that. Enjoy the ride.
If I remember well you are also driving a Model S. But I have also seen dozens of posts from you which in which there is what looks like 'hate' for Tesla and in which you trash the concept of a BEV. So I am wondering: do you really own a Model S? And if you do, weren't you thinking straight when you bought it?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice. Congratulations. Great color choice.

I am also a former Porche lover that found that I loved the Karma even more! As an owner of the P90X discs, I am glad i've contributed to another owner for our community.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts