Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If for some reason any of the glass on your Karma gets broken I now have a source for brand new glass for the doors and front and rear windshield . This glass isn't from used Karma's or the salvage yard .

·
Fisker Driver
79 Posts
Yeah, thanks Harleyguy. I had my windshield replaced recently and was fortunate enough to get the last/only one in stock at the dealer that is now not servicing Fisker anymore. They are not cheap! Thankfully I had the coverage on my insurance. The bill was upwards of $1500. I cringe at the thought of replacing another. Do you have any idea what your cost would be?

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Who did the work for you?

I've been trying to reach BJ for sometime now, he has not returned even one of my many email and phone messages. Fortunately, I don't need to talk with him, just looking for some information. And as I talk to many people on a daily basis, many of whom ask me about my Fisker, I now know of two people who were going to make a purchase from O'Brian who choose to go elsewhere with their luxury auto purchase. O'Brian is a big game in town, but not the only one.

·
Registered
535 Posts
The windshield cost around $1500.00 I think plus install .
Great news! I'm always telling my wife not to leave anything in the car, since a break-in could turn the car into an insurance write-off. No more (but I'll still tell her not to leave anything in there!)

·
Fisker Driver
79 Posts
I had the work done at Safelite on BelRed road. The glass came from Obrien... last one I think.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Does anyone have an idea how much front windshield from Pilkingtonclassics costs? And who is the other source for window replacement that Harleyguy has mentioned? Or is it top secret?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does anyone have an idea how much front windshield from Pilkingtonclassics costs? And who is the other source for window replacement that Harleyguy has mentioned? Or is it top secret?
I believe I posted that the windshield cost around $1500.00

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks Harleyguy, I was under the impression that there are two suppliers of windshield glass for Fisker.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If for some reason any of the glass on your Karma gets broken I now have a source for brand new glass for the doors and front and rear windshield . This glass isn't from used Karma's or the salvage yard .
can you get me a price on both front door glass and a right rear door glass "passenger side door glass the big one"

·
Registered
886 Posts
where are you based?
I got a new one installed, last week, from my shop in Duesseldorf, Germany...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts