Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Everyone, I'm in the market to buy my first Karma. I've done a lot of reading, but think it would be helpful if I could get first hand recommendations from people who already have one. The car salesmen out there only know one thing, they want to sell a car. Most of these guys don't know crap about these amazing cars. I would appreciate any information anyone is willing to share with me before I make my purchase. The one person I ran into driving one a few weeks ago said to steer away from cars with VIN number below 1,500 due to production issues. Any other words of advise would be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
David

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Wdavidl, I think what you really need to do is make sure that whichever build series you are looking at that it is inspected and has had all the recalls done. I purchased a Signature 69 car, (first 100 cars built) all the recalls were done and I had the local Fisker dealer run a complete inspection of the major components. I can tell you it has been the most amazing car I have ever driven to date.
Fiskeral69

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just make sure you can appreciate and tolerate the little quirks about the car, and run the VIN number by people like Harleyguy or FiskerPhilly to determine what upgrades/updates the car has or will cost you down the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts