Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is pulling to the right. When I drive straight I have to have the steering wheel not centered

Can any shop do an alignment on the Fisker? Or do i have to take it to an authorized Fisker dealer?
Is this a frame alignment or a wheel alignment issue?

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Any place that does alignments can preform the work the factory specs for the alignment are even in the owners manual

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
My Karma was aligned by my local tire store on Force One (I think). They had the specs and found the Karma was originally out of spec. Since the alignment and installation of Yoko Parada tires the Karma drives true and requires no force to maintain a straight path. Although the Yokohoma tires are a slight more noisy, I will never return to the Good Year Super Tire. As JC stated, check and maintain tire pressures at recommended levels.

Actually the tires size on the Karma are the same as my Tesla Model X (front and rear). I will replace those also with the Yoko's to update from the Summer Tires to all season. Should they not work on the X satisfactorily, I can remove them from the Tesla and store as replacements for the Karma in the future. Size matters again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts