Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone had issues with programming the garage door opener on the rear view mirror, I've tried following the instructions but have not been able to get it to work?
tks
Fiskeral69

·
Early Adopter
1,257 Posts
Hi, has anyone had issues with programming the garage door opener on the rear view mirror, I've tried following the instructions but have not been able to get it to work?
tks
Fiskeral69
I followed the instruction and it worked for me. both side are programmed on seperat select - and --

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
tks
Fiskeral69
It worked fine for me too. By the way, The mirror and its' controls seem to be identical to the one on my Prius, :-/

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
It's nothing special it's the same Home Link GM uses and every other car manufacture You Tube has a bunch of useful Videos. Most people have trouble due to the fact their garage door has a rolling code which means you have to program one button twice . And they forget they need to push the learn button on the garage door opener .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help, all good, it was exactly that rolling code issue that was mentioned earlier!!
Fiskeral69

1 - 7 of 7 Posts