Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all get them, the questions, the comments, the ignorance.. so let's hear them, the best or silliest remarks on your Karma (THE CAR!).

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
We all get them, the questions, the comments, the ignorance.. so let's hear them, the best or silliest remarks on your Karma (THE CAR!).
My favorite happened about a year ago at a restaurant:

Them: Is that your Fisker?
Me: Yes
Them: Who makes it?
Me: Uh...Fisker

·
Registered
147 Posts
"What's that!?"
It's a Fisker Karma.
"Who makes it?"
Fisker.
"Is that the scissor people?"
No, it's spelled with an 'e' not an 'a'...

·
Registered
859 Posts
"Are the seats as comfortable as they look?" the fellow asks admiringly.
"Yes, and they recline all the way like first class."
"For what purpose?" the fellow inquires, giving me a rakish smile.
"For napping while waiting for the flatbed truck."

·
Registered
261 Posts
Pulled up to stop light. Young lady in car next to me signals for me to roll down the window.
She: What's that?
Me: A fisker
She: A what?
me: A Fisker
She: A Fister? and starts to laugh
I should be so lucky

·
Owner #1926
113 Posts
at least 2-3 times a night at every car show night, plus random people on the street/road (yes, that's "road", as in while driving down the road!)

them: what is it?
me: its a Fisker
them: what's a Fisker?
me: this is a Fisker!

oh, and I've gotten the scissor comment too! lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
I usually get "Is that a Tesla" - to which I gleefully reply, "No, it's way better than a Tesla."

Related: Last night parked the Quattroporte on a city street and a gentleman inquired "Is that a Tesla?"

Conclusion: Seems that people want to believe the Tesla is much prettier than it really is.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was parked outside a shopping mall yesterday and a lady came up to me and said "I wish I had a nail polish that color". I have the "earth" Karama

·
Karma #70 SE
28 Posts
Show stopper

Not a stupid comment but an interesting reaction. I went to a sandwich shop today to pickup a platter for a holiday party. When I came out, the entire pub next door had exited to the raking lit and there were no kess than 25 admiring the Fisker... A little embarrassing but certainly an over the top reaction.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Was at a liquor store, most of the customers in the store had gathered at the window to look at my Fisk, i got to the counter & one of them asked, is that your car, what is it? Lady behind the counters answers before i can, "that's a Bugatti", I chuckled & shook my head & said, no, it's a Fisker...."a what" they asked....yall know the rest after that

·
Owner #1926
113 Posts
lol txamm99 - I get people answering for me sometimes too. Usually I get Maserati ... or Telsa, to which I answer similarly to Sandy Eggo's: "This is much better than Tesla"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts