261 earth
145 inferno
100 silver mirage
75 laguna (most rare color of all)
out of the 75 lagunas 31 were lost in hurricane sandy leaving only 44

·
Registered
913 Posts
I thought there were supposed to have been 77 Laguna Karmas.

In any case I did expect a bunch to have been lost to Sandy, so those of us who have a Laguna model have the rarest...

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Speaking of Laguna, does anyone know if HF is still driving his Laguna Karma, or is he driving something else?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
allan....... 261 earth cars were made. im mot sure how many of the 300 plus cars that were lost in hurricane sandy were earth.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for the input. I didn't know whether there was information on the breakdown of EchoChic and Echosport....just curious.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I've seen all of the colors "in person" except the last three, which makes sense as they are the most rare. I'd love to see them, as this car does not photograph well, or at least I think they uniformly look better in the metal. I love the diamond dust paint in the sun!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Ive been fortunate enough to see (and service) all the colors as we sold at least one of each. The silver mirage (signature only) color is interesting because I've seen so many silver wind cars I keep thinking its a faded or yellowed silver wind. Its only slightly different.
Earth is neat as well and kind of rare. Great color in the sun.

·
Registered
546 Posts
lastlaguna...thanks for that information! I also have a Laguna Karma (with Glacier Eco Chic interior). I had no idea so many of them were destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. The upside of that, of course, is that there are only 44 Laguna Karmas in the world. I'm going to enjoy throwing that figure around. :)

Is your username a reference to the fact that yours was the last Laguna produced? If so, I'm curious what your VIN is?

·
2012 Karma #687
55 Posts
I Wonder how many Karmas period there are in NY , I wish there was a way I could find this out, ive yet to see another one on the st. in my county.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ive been fortunate enough to see (and service) all the colors as we sold at least one of each. The silver mirage (signature only) color is interesting because I've seen so many silver wind cars I keep thinking its a faded or yellowed silver wind. Its only slightly different.
Earth is neat as well and kind of rare. Great color in the sun.
I agree, Earth really is a great color, and one of the more unique that Fisker ever made! Some of these colors are in the photo banner at the top of FiskerBuzz, left to right: Earth, Silver Mirage, Inferno, Silver Wind, and Eclipse. I would say that the Silver Mirage (that's what I have) has a slight hint of champagne in it compared to Silver Wind, which is a flatter, more "white" silver.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Side topic: Any Laguna owners have paint repair? I had a botched attempt which included a trusted paint shop, who had the car and told me they couldn't match the paint and returned it. I later found two blotches of unmatching blue paint on noticeable areas of the car.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Side topic: Any Laguna owners have paint repair? I had a botched attempt which included a trusted paint shop, who had the car and told me they couldn't match the paint and returned it. I later found two blotches of unmatching blue paint on noticeable areas of the car.
Not yet, but I probably will (bumper and rocker panel; the slight scratches on the door probably do not require paint). I'll see how it goes....

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
The Dealer here is Atlanta got an "extra" Laguna that was the last color made/delivered. The dealer said took it because the paint was so difficult, Fisker discontinued the color option and stated it could no longer be ordered. He thought it would be a premium priced vehicle. It wound up on the used car lot a few months later. As it turned out, the point was moot.

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
there was 2699 fiskers made.
488 eclipse
464 silver wind
451 shadow
383 deep ocean
332 white sand
261 earth
145 inferno
100 silver mirage
75 laguna (most rare color of all)
out of the 75 lagunas 31 were lost in hurricane sandy leaving only 44
At the Karma Revero event in Atlanta Joost told me there are 48 Laguna Blue's.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Keep the "fun facts about Karma" coming, they are AWESOME! I'm addicted to reading Fisker Buzz Forums every night. It is now 1:35 am.

Does anyone know how many of the 2,699 Fiskers made still exist? And how many are in each state?

Is there any record of what color each of the 100(?) Signature cars were? I love my Silver Mirage Signature Car#13. Thanks FiskerPhilly.

We should all develop, share and print out "fun facts about Karma" !!

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
All 100 Signature Edition cars were identical. Same color interior and exterior, and unavailable for any care after the first 100. They are unique and numbered.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts