Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased a large package of Fiskers, and NOW down to just 2!

EcoSport in Shadow/Canyon TriTone with 196 miles MSRP $110,050
EcoSport in Deep Ocean/Black with 163 miles MSRP $107,850

Both are on MSO, never titled!

We have been referring all of our clients to Lormax if ever you may need work performed.

They are both very, very nice and like new!
Asking $69k a piece.

Email me for photos [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I just love how someone can join a forum and peddle thier goods without contributing anything . Any other forum I belong to you have to be a member with a certain amount of posts before your allowed to push your goods . Just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I just love how someone can join a forum and peddle thier goods without contributing anything . Any other forum I belong to you have to be a member with a certain amount of posts before your allowed to push your goods . Just my 2 cents
Different forums, different rules. The Karma for sale traffic has not been a burden and there are so few Karmas for sale that it is unlikely to become a huge issue any time soon. However, if we start getting inundated with for sale posts, the policies will be revised, I am sure.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Different forums, different rules. The Karma for sale traffic has not been a burden and there are so few Karmas for sale that it is unlikely to become a huge issue any time soon. However, if we start getting inundated with for sale posts, the policies will be revised, I am sure.
Thanks Fab and yes I see it increasing what I see happening is using the forum to out match each sellers price or undercut each other . Owners who have belong to this forum as long as some of us have who sell their Karma I wish them well . It gets a little old

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Explanation for "FS" Post

Hello concerned users-

I got word that several members were trying to "peddle our goods", and for MORE money!

So, I thought I would list our Fisker inventory with a tad more info. (i.e. MSRP and original asking price).

I've also utilized this forum to find parts, just FYI.

Since our "never-a-franchise" dealership has sold quite a few Fiskers in the last 18 mos., I hope this forum will be very beneficial to our sales team and to provide further assistance to our Fisker clients, past and present.

Traci

Thanks Fab and yes I see it increasing what I see happening is using the forum to out match each sellers price or undercut each other . Owners who have belong to this forum as long as some of us have who sell their Karma I wish them well . It gets a little old

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
I don't mind the posting of cars for sale. My only problem is in resisting the urge to buy another one before the prices go up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last one!

Correction, we JUST sold the Deep Ocean/Black car.

Down to the EcoSport in Shadow/Canyon TriTone with 196 miles.
MSRP $110,050 which is in OUR inventory!

We purchased a large package of Fiskers, and NOW down to just 2!

EcoSport in Shadow/Canyon TriTone with 196 miles MSRP $110,050
EcoSport in Deep Ocean/Black with 163 miles MSRP $107,850

Both are on MSO, never titled!

We have been referring all of our clients to Lormax if ever you may need work performed.

They are both very, very nice and like new!
Asking $69k a piece.

Email me for photos [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts