Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Frustrated.

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  dennis 
#1 ·
Okay. I purchased my car on 12/20/2011. It was finally delivered after the recall was done on 1/4/2011 with the check engine light on. I called on the 6th and told them the warning light had not gone off. On 1/9/2011, they put the car on a flat bed trailer and carted it off to the dealer. Now it is 1/12/2011, and the car is still at the dealer. I am all for being patient, but this has become ridiculous.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Not to be too negative, but I just spoke with someone at Fisker who confirmed that all cars would be held until 6.13 is out. No timeline had been determined, so I doubt tomorrow is the day.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
brian said:
karma1 said:
Not to be too negative, but I just spoke with someone at Fisker who confirmed that all cars would be held until 6.13 is out. No timeline had been determined, so I doubt tomorrow is the day.
I was told that only the new ones would be held. Fisker doesn't think there's any safety issue with the software malfunctions (I'm not so sure), so they're not actually recalling existing cars. I think they're just holding new cars to avoid any more unhappy customers. I think they've been getting a lot of feedback from folks out there, not just the few people here who've gotten their cars.

-Brian

That may be, but I was told that all cars, including mine, would be held until 6.13 was installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.