Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased my car 2 years ago from Frank Kent, and paid above market price at the time because of the warranty they offered. At the time of the purchase was dealing with David Rotman, who was truly fantastic, as was the GM. Unfortunately, David is no longer with Fisker. Pursuant to my agreement with Frank Kent, I would cover labor costs, and they would cover Parts-this is less then what they offer buyers in Texas, but since I was in Miami, it gave me some piece of mind. I recently had a problem with the car, and thankfully it was repaired by Harleyguy. The new fisker paid a portion of the parts at at reduced rate, and I was left with bill for the balance of the parts. I submitted the balance of the bill to Frank Kent, and they refused to pay. How can I be worse off now-with 2 companies providing warranty support then I was before?

·
Registered
304 Posts
What was there response? There had to be something more than just "no."

Do they no longer service Fiskers?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do service them. Response was New Fisker paid their part, and the rest was balance of labor which was not covered. Basically, nonsense

·
Registered
334 Posts
They do service them. Response was New Fisker paid their part, and the rest was balance of labor which was not covered. Basically, nonsense
Sorry to hear this - did you happen to get anything in writing on this arrangement from Frank Kent when you bought the car? Email or otherwise?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have a contract with them, and truly not about the money-dispute is over $500.00. It is about right v. wrong and customer service. I may be missing something, but with my Frank Kent warranty and the CSP in place-I should be fully covered.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I do have a contract with them, and truly not about the money-dispute is over $500.00. It is about right v. wrong and customer service. I may be missing something, but with my Frank Kent warranty and the CSP in place-I should be fully covered.
I agree if it's just $500 it's not that material. However, if you don't get this straightened out now, what will happen if you have a big issue to fix that is extremely costly?

Based on everything else that other owners have said positively about the dealership and how they've treated their Fisker customers, their actions toward you in this case seem odd.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I agree if it's just $500 it's not that material. However, if you don't get this straightened out now, what will happen if you have a big issue to fix that is extremely costly?

Based on everything else that other owners have said positively about the dealership and how they've treated their Fisker customers, their actions toward you in this case seem odd.
agreed - there seems to be more to the story - were the parts you got available from Fisker? Or were they acquired through a different channel?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Parts were for the engine, which Fisker did not make. That should be irrelevant because what the new Fisker did not cover, Frank Kent should have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts