Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
If I wasn't a dreamer, I wouldn't have put down $5K on my dream almost 4 years ago (S.E. #72). I'm still a believer and can't wait to pick up my car on Saturday! svp6, if a reliable car is your goal, then be glad you're not in my shoes. #72 might not be the best bet for that. #3500 might be a better bet. But, having owned many "unreliable" cars in the past (Fiat X19, 2 Lotus Esprits) I have had much enjoyment out of them. But, this is my 5th car in the stable and I'm just happy to be a part of something new and exciting. Metalica23, give me $195K for mine and you can have it next week, and I'll pay you a extra $10 to take your spot so you can make a profit.
BTW, I agree, a polite tone is good. And, in 1994 the Mitsubishi 3000 was a head-turner. And, the Ferraris from that era are about as dated as it is.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I think they have confidence in their final product and think that the demand will be huge within the next month or so when many of us will have the cars in our garage, and they think that the general public will accept the new price point. Only time will tell. I'm sure part of what influenced their decision is what the demand feedback they are getting from the dealers around the world is. I believe they are making sound decisions based on facts we simply don't have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.