Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think the real bottom line for me on all this is that in the two years that I have been a deposit holder, they have not done ONE thing that has exceeded expectations. Not one. And the fact that my dealer calls me to get the latest info is a sad state of affairs.

I actually have a deposit on this car because I like how it looks, not because of the eco portion. The performance was barely adequate (and has gotten worse) and my confidence in receiving a quality car (I.e,, not a shop queen) is dwindling.

I ended up buying a new car in July because I was fed up with waiting. I may still get it, but a winter delivery really stinks in New Engkand. Of course, my production date hasn't been "reset" recently, so I may actually get a car! My dealer finally got their demo model last week, so I'll get to test drive the closest thing to what I might receive.

I truly am waiting with baited breath to see if the Karma will catch on and sell here in the US. BTW, I'll gladly sell mine for a quick profit to anyone who is really dying to get in this car sooner vs. later![/b]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sigurd said:
Metalica23, give me $195K for mine and you can have it next week, and I'll pay you a extra $10 to take your spot so you can make a profit.
BTW, you have an extra "1" in front of the 9. Honest mistake, I'm sure. :) I really had no interest in selling my car (not the spot, I doubt you can do that...), but it's getting to that point for me that I'm less and less interested in the car. Maybe when I test drive it, that will change, but I'm not optimistic...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.