Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A significant update was just applied to the forum software. If you notice any software bugs or other unintended changes, post here and I will fix them.

Most of the updates are security related. Some versions of Internet Explorer had a few problems with the forum, and those issues should now be fixed.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AnOutsider said:
Still sometimes getting invalid thread when I go to the last page of certain threads (on tapatalk and normal browser)
flying dutchman said:
It would be more logic if the browser goes to the last entry of a thread in stead of the first.
FD.
I will investigate the issue and try to find a fix.

·
Registered
854 Posts
AnOutsider said:
Still sometimes getting invalid thread when I go to the last page of certain threads (on tapatalk and normal browser)
I get that problem too. Sometimes the forum shows there is a link for a next page in a thread even though there are no posts on it yet. I then get an error if I try to go to that page.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Wimbledon: The "The specified thread does not exist." errors are still occuring. I just saw it a moment ago. If there are exactly 10 entries in the list it puts up the next page navigation, even through there is no 11th entry.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LonePalmBJ said:
Wimbledon: The "The specified thread does not exist." errors are still occuring. I just saw it a moment ago. If there are exactly 10 entries in the list it puts up the next page navigation, even through there is no 11th entry.
I will research the solution and fix it. Thanks for reporting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.