Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A significant update was just applied to the forum software. If you notice any software bugs or other unintended changes, post here and I will fix them.

Most of the updates are security related. Some versions of Internet Explorer had a few problems with the forum, and those issues should now be fixed.

·
Registered
199 Posts
It would be more logic if the browser goes to the last entry of a thread in stead of the first.
FD.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AnOutsider said:
Still sometimes getting invalid thread when I go to the last page of certain threads (on tapatalk and normal browser)
flying dutchman said:
It would be more logic if the browser goes to the last entry of a thread in stead of the first.
FD.
I will investigate the issue and try to find a fix.

·
Registered
854 Posts
AnOutsider said:
Still sometimes getting invalid thread when I go to the last page of certain threads (on tapatalk and normal browser)
I get that problem too. Sometimes the forum shows there is a link for a next page in a thread even though there are no posts on it yet. I then get an error if I try to go to that page.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Wimbledon: The "The specified thread does not exist." errors are still occuring. I just saw it a moment ago. If there are exactly 10 entries in the list it puts up the next page navigation, even through there is no 11th entry.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LonePalmBJ said:
Wimbledon: The "The specified thread does not exist." errors are still occuring. I just saw it a moment ago. If there are exactly 10 entries in the list it puts up the next page navigation, even through there is no 11th entry.
I will research the solution and fix it. Thanks for reporting.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Just FYI, I've seen the "The specified thread does not exist." several times in the last couple of days. Maybe we need to wait for forum software version 6.15? :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts