Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a technical person so these ups and downs with possible service is a little problematic for me. If someone wants to buy my car, make me a reasonable offer and it's yours!

Black on Black Ecostandard 6700 miles. Has the XPEL clear bra on the entire front and the hips on the back.

I love the car, but am not saavy enough to source parts, service etc if there are problems.

Thanks
BDO

·
Registered
859 Posts
Last Sunday there were 26 new Karmas in inventory at the 4 Fisker dealers in California (OC, SM, SV and Marin). Today there are 20. Hmmm.

Does the "Smart Money" know something?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Just checked 4 dealers on the East Coast (Miami, Orlando, Atlanta and Rochester) and they have 26 new Karmas at the moment.

Hey folks, I'm guessing there are probably 100 (or fewer) new Karmas in the U.S. (Okay, 99 if one counts Coco's new Karma.)

That means 95% or more of the new vehicles made by FA have been sold. Whoever out there wants a new Karma, you'd had better act soon. When they're gone - they're gone.

·
Registered
859 Posts
A week ago there were 52 new Karmas listed for sale in the 8 dealerships I checked. (Four on the East Coast and four on the West Coast.) There are now 42 at those dealerships.

·
Registered
479 Posts
If you look at cars.com, you'll see upwards of 161 Karmas (new and used) for sale. Same number (+/- a couple) that were available when I purchased almost 2 months ago.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
I sure wish that I knew I could keep my car, and one of these running. I didn't think my Karma, compared to the competition, was overpriced at 107k. These are downright bargains. I understand why they are for sale, it is the same reason I can't quite bring myself to buy one of them. It is too uncertain if one can keep them running, at any price. I'm jealous of you car guys who know you have the ability to do so.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i look at it a little differently if you buy the car brand new one you get the 7500.00 tax credit which is real cash "Obama cash." so when i did my deal i take that in to consideration and i got a new car for about the same as a used one. with no mileage..

just saying!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts