Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale new and never used original Fisker Standard Home Charging Station 220V. C120019602300

The charger is in the original carton box.

Asking for 2500 $ + shipping

Contact by private msg

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Sorry Niko we can buy that charger here for $395.00 Clipper Creek made it for Fisker and slapped a Fisker sticker on it .

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
The Fisker sticker is worth another $500 and then the taxes to acquire it in Finland is another $2000, so a private party cost of $2500 is probably $395 off the real price in Finland. Sad to admit it, but the Scandinavian countries knows how to make things real expensive for us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I paid 2500 USD for this from states so the Fisker dealership propably cheated me. And secondly I can't use this in Finland. Thats why I want to sell it. I can sell it with market value if somebody need, thats not the issue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have also the original 110V portable one what I never used (Finland has 220V grid).

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
I have also the original 110V portable one what I never used (Finland has 220V grid).
The portable charger is actually multi-voltage. If you change the plug, or get a heavy-duty plug converter, you can use it with 220V. Unfortunately, they tend to be pretty unreliable and have a very high failure rate.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
I paid 2500 USD for this from states so the Fisker dealership propably cheated me. And secondly I can't use this in Finland. Thats why I want to sell it. I can sell it with market value if somebody need, thats not the issue.
Why can't you use it in Finland? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
110V version.

By the way I didn't know that the portable charger can be used also in our 220V grid.
Like most other companies that supply chargers with their products, Fisker made a single portable charger for use around the world. The only difference is the plug.

We always suspected that this was the case, but the suspicions were confirmed when an owner bought a car in the US and exported it to China and then used the US-made charger successfully to charge his car on China's 220V grid, by just using a plug adapter. You can read about it here.

You need to be careful to get an adapter that can handle the 15 AMPS that the Fisker draws when charging, but otherwise, you should be good to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts