Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just under 5000 miles. VIN ends in 1750. The only body damage (a scrap on the left rocker panel) has been fixed under the supervision of DuPont. My buyer fell through and I'm interested in unloading the car at this point. I am realistic on what the car is worth and will entertain any reasonable offers.

PM me if you are interested. Will post publicly soon.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Good luck with your I'm affaird when the offers start coming in you might end up keeping it. Car Max just gave one of customers 50k for his had more mileage then yours .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Based on the auction prices we saw today, these cars are now in the 40's. Saw a Laguna today with 600 miles that went for 46K. Two weeks ago, they were going for around 60.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey Gary - which auction were you attending or got the results from? Was it a Manheim auction or something else?

Could you please publish the results & VIN #s if possible?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have been looking daily, manheim, ebay etc....haven't seen anything in the forties yet, would love to know where they are? here is manheim on a ecosport model as of today, i looked at the standard and chic and the prices are not even close to being as low as these.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts