Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my meticulously maintained 2012 EcoSport. While this is an early VIN (YH4K14AA1CA00324) and has been driven 10,185 miles, all of the expensive subsystems have been updated and all of the warranty/recall campaigns performed:

New Traction Motors and Rear Drive Module (Aug 2012)
New High Voltage Battery (Oct 2012)
Latest 510 software (Oct 2012)
10K mile service (May 2013)
New tires (May 2013)
No curb rash on wheels
Clear bra (front fascia, partial hood, mirrors, rear wheel area, trunk step)

The car has been running without incident since the 510 software was installed in October 2012. I have documentation for all service and warranty repairs which were performed at Fisker Silicon Valley.

I'm fairly pricing the car at $55,000 which is a great value for a knowledgeable buyer. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
546 Posts
@dennis: I have to admit that every time I read that a long-time owner and forum regular such as yourself is selling his/her car, it feels like a bit of a body blow. I'm sorry to see you leaving the club, but good luck selling your Karma!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
@dennis: I have to admit that every time I read that a long-time owner and forum regular such as yourself is selling his/her car, it feels like a bit of a body blow. I'm sorry to see you leaving the club, but good luck selling your Karma!
Ditto.

·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD :exclamation:

Thanks to all of you who expressed interest or referred me to your friends. This is a great community!

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Somebody just made a great purchase. Congratulations to both of you.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts

Thanks to all of you who expressed interest or referred me to your friends. This is a great community!
Dennis, how do you feel now that the deal is done?

·
Registered
164 Posts

Sorry to see you leaving Fisker community. I think the feeling is that you got parole way too early :)

Will you be driving Tesla full time from now on? I am thinking about buying it for my wife, but might keep my Karma for myself...

·
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dennis, how do you feel now that the deal is done?
A little sad to see the car go, and still a little angry with the Fisker executives for mismanaging the company so badly - shipping the car too early, spending money way too fast, not putting the customers first, etc.

Sorry to see you leaving Fisker community. I think the feeling is that you got parole way too early :)

Will you be driving Tesla full time from now on? I am thinking about buying it for my wife, but might keep my Karma for myself...
The Model S will be my "default driver", but I'm lucky to have a few special purpose cars as well. Part of the proceeds from selling the Karma are being spent on upgrading the Model S suspension to Performance Plus specs, so I'm excited about that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
@ dennis Yes definitely some special toys. That Mclaren... luv the volcano orange for myself is next on my purchase list. Now thats a special one indeed :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I'm still here. I'm in the middle.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
at least 3

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
I vote for WeirdFish ( i think it was weirdfish) to select from his numerous "model" shots ;-)

·
Registered
859 Posts
New Header Photo?

I have to agree with P90XMC2. Time for new header pic. :D
Here are three for your viewing enjoyment. I don't think the last one will fly, but who knows? (It actually reflects the personality of many of us who post on the Buzz.)

I like showing the owners, but the advantage of the owner-less shots is that we won't have to change them.

Fisker 5 (1024x680).jpg

Fisker 4 (1024x680).jpg

Fisker 6(1024x599).jpg ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts