Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a search on the forum for floor mats, and a lot of cars seems to have been delivered without any. My car also did not have any. The forum post on floor mats are all over 1.5 years ago.

My car is shadow/Tri-tone canyon - is it possible to get OEM floor mats anywhere? That match the interior (black ones seem like they would be tacky)

If not OEM does anyone know of a third party manufacturer I can order from ? I would like some very high quality ones that match the interior.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
My car had the same issue and Harleyguy had factory set in stock at Miami Fisker. you should send him a private message.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Those yellow ones linked are for the Dune Monotone, the least popular interior color.

Asulil, I have every color floormat in stock. Contact me, I'll be happy to get you pictures of all the colors and you can decide what you like. If you aren't happy at first, you're also welcome to swap them out for another color.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Not sure if I should be surprised or curious how I'm not able to get parts that are supposily no longer available and where did the parts come from .

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
lormax do you have color mats for the silver wind.Mine are just black. can you send me a pix and a price?
Hey there JT Moon. PM me your email address and I can send pictures over. The floormat colors were made to match the interior colors. Do you know which interior you have?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Lormax, I'm Mike and located in LA. I'm in need of floor mats in the dark maroon color. I'm sure Fisker has some cool name for the color, but it's a dark maroon, maybe with a tinge of brown in it. My interior is the two tone dark maroon/orange. Let me know if you could help me out. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I believe you're looking for the Bark floormats. I received your email when you contacted me through my site, I'll send over some pictures of the different floormat colors. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts