Fisker Buzz Forums banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Good Karma said:
I received my car back from the dealer on Friday and they had installed 613 and the new floor mats. Haven't had a chance to drive it yet but did turn it on and noticed the following. Check Engine light is off and both mirrors retract.
Did they charge you for the floor mats?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Good Karma said:
I received my car back from the dealer on Friday and they had installed 613 and the new floor mats. Haven't had a chance to drive it yet but did turn it on and noticed the following. Check Engine light is off and both mirrors retract.
Do you have a photo of the floormats? Do they have Fisker logo?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Ohh interesting.... For some reason I expected them to be rubber

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
I hate to bring it up but is that a seam where they stitched together two pieces of carpet below the Fisker emblem?

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
kabalah70 said:
I hate to bring it up but is that a seam where they stitched together two pieces of carpet below the Fisker emblem?
I also noticed 3 dirt specs and 2 hairs on the carpet. You'd think they would supply a free solar powered vacuum ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
My mats are Mocha matching the interior nicely with a contrasting Fisker insignia and no stitching. The dealer included them in the deal

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Karma31 said:
My mats are Mocha matching the interior nicely with a contrasting Fisker insignia and no stitching. The dealer included them in the deal
Pics? :)

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Nope, you can go to forum information and help under the forums page near the bottom. pretty straightforward but I still needed my IT department (my wife) to help me with part of it. :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Karma31 said:
I don't see a tab or button to upload pics. Do I need to be a paid subscriber to upload pics?
The short version is, you don't upload pics here, you upload them somewhere else (flickr, picasa, picsaweb, photobucket, etc) and then use the "insert image" button to put in a reference to the other page, which puts in: (left square bracket) img (right square bracket) http://some.where/some.jpg (left square bracket) /img (right square bracket). (I have no idea how to quote square brackets on this forum software, if it allows quoting them in the first place. [stuff] works when stuff is not a valid tag but img is a valid tag...)

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Karma31 said:
I don't see a tab or button to upload pics. Do I need to be a paid subscriber to upload pics?
No payment required -- see this thread for instructions on how to share images:

http://fiskerbuzz.com/forums/Thread-Tutorial-how-to-share-images-in-your-posts

If you have any questions feel free to send an email to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
I posted an update to this thread in the Fisker Accessories section since that is what they are to try and help reduce the clutter of this Thread. ;-)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine did have floor mats with delivery 4 weeks ago, matched perfect to the interior with Fisker logo. They are nice but I still feel like wiping my feet before getting in.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Mine did not have floor mats.
I was told today that it is an extra charge.
$295 for all four interior mats and a trunk mat.

Did anyone else have to pay for their floor mats?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not just no, but hell no. After paying $110,000 cash for a car, they better damn well throw in floor mats for free. Any dealer who doesn't does not deserve to be a dealer.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Richard Carnes said:
Not just no, but hell no. After paying $110,000 cash for a car, they better damn well throw in floor mats for free. Any dealer who doesn't does not deserve to be a dealer.
:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
My dealer is throwing them in for free, but I don't think the trunk mat is included, I could be wrong. I put the colors he was told in the Accessories thread. I have only seen Black Sand to date which a picture of is already in this thread.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
kabalah70 said:
My dealer is throwing them in for free, but I don't think the trunk mat is included, I could be wrong. I put the colors he was told in the Accessories thread. I have only seen Black Sand to date which a picture of is already in this thread.
My dealer is still waiting to get them in, but has told me that he would not charge me for them once they arrive, in part because I send in more detailed and precise bug reports than some of their engineers. :rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 71 Posts