Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized that my car was delivered sans floor mats. My dealer says that all of their cars have been delivered that way and they would check into it. How about everyone else here? Did you get floormats with your cars? If not, have you been able to purchase aftermarket mats that fit and look good?

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
781 Posts
Funny you mention that because I just emailed my dealer asking if they'd come in yet. When I got the car 3 weeks ago she told me that the floor mats would be in in 1 or 2 weeks. It's been 3. It's on "Fisker Time", so add an extra zero to the end of any number they give you.

-Brian

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Mine came with black floor mats. Not the best choice for my interior, but better than nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Sigurd said:
Mine came with black floor mats. Not the best choice for my interior, but better than nothing.
Did it have Fisker logo on them at least?

·
Registered
781 Posts
My dealer said that Fisker told them they could have basic black floor mats or wait the 1-2 weeks (months, years?) to get the ones with the Fisker logo, so they waited.

-Brian

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
brian said:
My dealer said that Fisker told them they could have basic black floor mats or wait the 1-2 weeks (months, years?) to get the ones with the Fisker logo, so they waited.

-Brian
They were probably having problems with the logo mats wearing out very quickly because owners were kicking the logos out of frustration. They are in the process of updating the mats by weaving in the logo out of Carbon Fibre. :D

-- Fab.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Floor mats in the US have the tendency to get stuck under the brake/accelerator pedals, don't they? Or is that just in Toyota's?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I just got this email from the dealer:

"The order was finalized today and the black mats should ship tomorrow. They
are shipping FedEx ground, so I would expect them here late next week"

-Brian

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
FedEx GROUND? As long as they've made us all wait, they should splurge on overnight or next day. That is just ridiculous. And how come they haven't standardized the floormats (logo, no logo, black, tan etc)??? C'mon Fisker, that's just sloppy.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I get the impression that Fisker simply forgot that they needed to have floormats for the car, and around December 1st they had to run out and find someone to make them. Odd that they're only available in black, but luckily I went with the black interior so it'll work for me. But that sure would look fugly in a tan interior car.

-Brian

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I was told the same thing as Brian on December 20th. There were no floor mats to be had. I asked the salesperson to order me a set before I left the dealership. Still nothing and all I'm being told is they do not have them. Strange -

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Fisker Silicon Valley told me that Floor mats will be available for $188.00. They also said that it will take a while to get them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
marswill said:
Fisker Silicon Valley told me that Floor mats will be available for $188.00. They also said that it will take a while to get them.
$188 for floor mats? Please tell me you're joking? Don't let them get away with that!

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
Thebreadman said:
$188 for floor mats? Please tell me you're joking? Don't let them get away with that!
About the same as you would pay for factory mats from BMW/Mercedes/Lexus.

·
Registered
781 Posts
dennis said:

Except that floor mats are not one of the options listed by Fisker. This sounds like dealer gouging to me.

-Brian

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
brian said:
dennis said:

Except that floor mats are not one of the options listed by Fisker. This sounds like dealer gouging to me.

-Brian
Floor mats normally fall into the "dealer installed options" category, not the factory options. I looked up the price of the mats I have on my Mercedes GL450 and they are $180.00.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have purchase cars from Porsche, Mercedes, Mazda, Ford, Lincoln, BMW, and Jeep. I have never once paid for floor mats. Not likely to pay for them this time either.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts