Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the monthly Caffeine & Octane car show held just north of Atlanta. After a week of truly horrendous weather the skies parted and the sun came out, and so did the cars. There was an amazing collection of cars on display, including FIVE Fisker Karmas!

Fisker of Atlanta brought a white one and a Silver Wind, I brought my Deep Ocean, FiskerBuzz member Atiquester brought his just-delivered Inferno, and there was an Eclipse with chromed-out wheels on hand as well.

Atiquester arranged an impromptu photo shoot toward the end of the show after some of the cars had departed (including the Eclipse), Here are four new friends together:

There were probably 700 cars at C&O this month of every type, era and variety imaginable. The Fiskers were the most impressive, of course, but there were also exotics like a Lambo Aventador, Lexus LFA and a Porsche Carrerra GT, luxo-rides like a new Rolls Royce Ghost, plenty of muscle cars, imports, restorations, survivors, beaters and everything in between. I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures, including a lot of pictures of the Karmas, posted to Caffeene & Octane's Facebook wall here: Caffeine & Octane on Facebook

It was great getting to meet other Fisker owners. Atiquester, I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Brent

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Jealous!!! Trying to organize a socal Fisker event (the second one since Deep Ocean and I met up a month ago)!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
ffcars said:
Wish I could have made it. I picked up our car yesterday and my new one is working perfectly.
You got a brand new Karma (ie they exchanged the old one)?

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Great pics of the cars. Very interesting how the different colors make the body look muscular, or skinny. Special props to the Deep Ocean (my favorite for obvious reasons) but i've yet to see a bad color on this car.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Deep Ocean said:
Great pics of the cars. but i've yet to see a bad color on this car.
I totally agree. This car looks great in all colors.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a video of cars showing up for Caffeine and Octane. Pay special attention to the 1:40-2:20 mark for a nice collection of cars bookended by some real beauties :)

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/mg-aohqBN-g[/video]

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
LonePalmBJ said:
Here's a video of cars showing up for Caffeine and Octane. Pay special attention to the 1:40-2:20 mark for a nice collection of cars bookended by some real beauties :)

Ignore the "2010" in the video title. This is from last week.
Very cool - I like how the Astons were in between the Karmas... they look downright pedestrian by comparison!

PS - Still not a fan of those chromed out wheels!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I'm with SoCalGuy, the chrome wheels just don't do it for me. Just a personal preference, too much bling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts