Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, sorry I have been relatively ghost-mode lately have been super crazy busy, averaging 30+ Fiskers on premises and training a new protege (tech). Some quick updates, we are still working on the V8 LS Karma, engine Trans and differential are set. Electrical is the big hurdle.
We will soon be announcing our online parts catalog, I am selling off alot of rare and "last of" parts to make some space for future projects. Note these are the LAST remaining of new OE Fisker Parts in existence. You'd be wise to grab what you can while you can.
The sale will take place through my website, www.evolutionautosports.com under the parts tab, look through the catalog and submit a request (request for quote) I will base quotes on quantity/volume discounts and bulk shipping so for that reason I am not posting prices. Note there are HV batteries listed, I am not quite equipped to ship them yet.
As always please email me any questions [email protected] it's the best way to reach me. I apologize again for being out of touch here but most people know or find out out to reach me with questions.
Cheers

Joe

·
Registered
546 Posts
Good to see you Joe.
Not sure if it's just me, but I tried the site on Safari and chrome on a desktop, then on my iPhone, and I couldn't put parts into the quote (the quote was auto-populated with things I couldn't delete, also). Can you check?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts