Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question Florida folks. Harleyguy and I were talking, as he isn't able to service many Fisker's anymore. I had a thought (JUST A THOUGHT) of possibly renting space monthly or quarterly in central FL maybe Pompano area to service the cars. Sort of a "pop-up shop" Again just an idea at this point, not sure if the costs and time investment would be worthwhile as many owners seem to be migrating towards West Palm and Miami Karma dealers.
Feel free to share thoughts, and no I have no plans to do the same in CA or TX (or DC metro @Ninja)

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Pompano area... "pop-up shop"
Hi FiskerPhilly,

FYI. Pompano is in South Florida, not central.

I probably never would have sold my old Karama if I knew you could service it here in S.FL.

I hope for all Florida Fisker Owners you go through with it.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Quick question Florida folks. Harleyguy and I were talking, as he isn't able to service many Fisker's anymore. I had a thought (JUST A THOUGHT) of possibly renting space monthly or quarterly in central FL maybe Pompano area to service the cars. Sort of a "pop-up shop" Again just an idea at this point, not sure if the costs and time investment would be worthwhile as many owners seem to be migrating towards West Palm and Miami Karma dealers.
Feel free to share thoughts, and no I have no plans to do the same in CA or TX (or DC metro @Ninja)
Joe, I have a place in pompano and give you two thumps up and will definitely be a customer. In fact my car is registered in Florida and if you do open, I would park my Karma there permanently -- keep me posted.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think from your own perspect, it is not a good idea to start a shop only service one model. but for all karma owners around the area, for sure it is a blessing. so I think maybe new Karma auto should hire ya at their shop to serive old fisker customers. this way, ya get reasonable paid. and we have a professional and realiable service. haha😀

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think from your own perspect, it is not a good idea to start a shop only service one model. but for all karma owners around the area, for sure it is a blessing. so I think maybe new Karma auto should hire ya at their shop to serive old fisker customers. this way, ya get reasonable paid. and we have a professional and realiable service. haha😀
Not looking to go all in and own a business there. I have a contact with an existing shop I may rent space from time to time to limit overhead and simplify

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not looking to go all in and own a business there. I have a contact with an existing shop I may rent space from time to time to limit overhead and simplify
ohh. this is better way to do it. haha😉

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
I can’t imagine there is enough Karma business anywhere to justify opening a dedicated shop in a fixed location, but setting up a visiting Karma expert program where Karma owners can take their cars to an existing shop by appointment is a great idea for cities without Karma authorized repair facilities. @FiskerPhilly may even branch out world-wide. There is at least one owner in Dubai who would probably pay top Dinar for a visit form Joe.

·
Registered
536 Posts
If this has HarleyGuy’s blessing (as it sounds to, given the first line of the OP), then it certainly has mine!

As someone who shipped a car half way across the country to have you do the RDM work, it sounds wonderful.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi guys, I live in Ft Lauderdale, FL. I have two dealerships that service Fiskers. I use both. They are excellent service centers that work on our cars.

David

Adam Potter

Lamborghini Broward

Fisker Miami

D 305.690.6157http://www.stationerycentral.com/si/1.gif
4645 Sw 148 Th Avenue Davie Florida 33331

Chris Feltner

Service Manager

Office: 561-370-7953 ext. 7569

Fax#: 561-370-7956

LPB_Logo_2016

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Joe:
My Fisker is in Central Florida in The Villages. I would use your services in Florida.
Regards, Ken

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can’t imagine there is enough Karma business anywhere to justify opening a dedicated shop in a fixed location, but setting up a visiting Karma expert program where Karma owners can take their cars to an existing shop by appointment is a great idea for cities without Karma authorized repair facilities. @FiskerPhilly may even branch out world-wide. There is at least one owner in Dubai who would probably pay top Dinar for a visit form Joe.
This is why we introduced our Flying doctor service in Europe. I have been to many countries to fix some cars and do some additional service. I can't replace a coupler or a RDM on location of course but software issues are no problem!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Joe: I’ve seen several recent (2020) posts from owners in SoFla asking where to go for service/help, and wanted to see if you ever pursued any plans described in the OP?

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hey guys,
I live in Coral Gables, Florida (south miami area) and would use your pop up garage. currently need a new BCM installed and programmed.

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
If the stars align, Joe can have a place in Pompano Beach ;-)

·
Registered
261 Posts
there is a dealer in Boca Raton servicing Fiskers in South Fla. Exotic Motors. Just had work done, and I was satisfied, although it took a little longer than expected.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEY any thoughts still about So FLORIDA location ? Just bought a Fisker owned a business BOSCH dealer many years looking to possible join a Fisker repair franchise call me William Bahl 5617063312

1 - 20 of 21 Posts