Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
I really like this one:

Definitely my favorite of the bunch. Fab's pick above is my second choice.

Brent

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
LonePalmBJ said:
I really like this one:

Definitely my favorite of the bunch. Fab's pick above is my second choice.

Brent
This is definitely a good looking one but my own car is Black (Eclipse), so this is not that different from what I have.

·
Registered
913 Posts
My favorite is the red with large black stripe, then black with orange pinstripe. The orange would be OK but somehow I don't like the particular orange ... although looking on this monitor (which I have not calibrated in a while but it was, once) the color in the top of the pair of Fab's photos looks good while the color in the bottom, doesn't.

Of course, the Karma still looks pretty good in any color :D

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
Wonder what it cost to wrap a karma like this? Anyone know ?
I was told by the guy who did my protective film at Fisker SV that it costs $4000-$4500 to do a full body wrap.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
I was told by the guy who did my protective film at Fisker SV that it costs $4000-$4500 to do a full body wrap.
thanks dennis -- a consideration to make the car even more attractive if i get tired of black ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
We just did two cars and I have to tell you thats a very low quote it averages between $6000.00 and $8000.00 depending on the wrap. The labor alone is over 4k

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
We just did two cars and I have to tell you thats a very low quote it averages between $6000.00 and $8000.00 depending on the wrap. The labor alone is over 4k
What's the cost of repainting the car with original Fisker paint? Seems like the wrap cost is getting close to, or is even exceeding, a full paint job.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I found a very easy and relatively cheap way to wrap your cars by spraying a material called "plastidip" which is a rubber coating that can be taken off the car very easily when you decide you wanna go back to the regional color or change it again..

Google plastidip and see the tons of videos and pictures of cars that were done that way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts