Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all Fisker and Tesla enthusiasts,

I am an MBA student at the Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine and currently taking a marketing class. For our group's final project we decided to compare Fisker and Tesla. We are analyzing various segments of the customers in this emerging market. If you currently own, or are seriously considering purchasing one of these vehicles, we would tremendously appreciate it if you would take our survey. It is completely anonymous and is only going to be used for data for this class project as we are not affiliated with any company.

Here is the survey link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZDPYD6M

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If possible, please share your results once your project is completed. We would be interested in your analysis as we discuss these same topics in the forum from time-to-time.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I took this survey and it appears to be the real deal. If you say you own a Karma and why, then you're presented with a series of questions about why you chose it over a Tesla. But if you are a Tesla owner, the questions are reversed. In other words, there appears to be no bias in the survey itself. (However, that doesn't mean that a marketing type won't manipulate the published data.) If you can live with that possibility, I would recommend taking the survey. It's a good reality check.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
I took this survey and it appears to be the real deal. If you say you own a Karma and why, then you're presented with a series of questions about why you chose it over a Tesla. But if you are a Tesla owner, the questions are reversed. In other words, there appears to be no bias in the survey itself. (However, that doesn't mean that a marketing type won't manipulate the published data.) If you can live with that possibility, I would recommend taking the survey. It's a good reality check.
I took the survey also and it's fairly quick and straightforward and did not ask for anything particularly scary (mother's maiden name, etc.).

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
OK, I took the survey too. As I was also a Model S deposit holder, I hope I gave them valuable information. It is wonderful to see so many electric vehicles coming on line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts