Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who might be curious, I've compiled a list of Fisker VINs as found on CarFax.

There are 1907 Fisker VINs that have records on CarFax. The breakdown is as follows:

93 Signature Edition
51 EcoStandard
261 EcoChic
1502 EcoSport

The highest VIN found was 2680. These are North American cars only.

If anyone has any interest in the Excel file, PM me for a copy. If someone is looking to put together a Registry, this might be a good starting point.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Interesting figures. I thought, they sold more EcoChic Karmas.

Thanks for sharing it.

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry it took so long to get back to you guys; I'm not getting thread response notifications at the moment for some reason.

PM's and emails sent.

·
Registered
546 Posts
For those who might be curious, I've compiled a list of Fisker VINs as found on CarFax.

There are 1907 Fisker VINs that have records on CarFax. The breakdown is as follows:

93 Signature Edition
51 EcoStandard
261 EcoChic
1502 EcoSport

The highest VIN found was 2680. These are North American cars only.

If anyone has any interest in the Excel file, PM me for a copy. If someone is looking to put together a Registry, this might be a good starting point.
Hey mattjs33...does the list of Vehicle Identification Numbers include color combinations as well as whether or not the car was Eco-Chic, Eco-Sport or Standard?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i sent you a PM not sure you ever received it .
Sorry about that. The notification system here is completely messed up or something. I was still getting private message notifications three days after I had read the initial batch of PM's that came in.

Email and file sent.

Hey mattjs33...does the list of Vehicle Identification Numbers include color combinations as well as whether or not the car was Eco-Chic, Eco-Sport or Standard?
Unfortunately all the list tells us is what model it is. Color data would have to be retrieved on a VIN-by-VIN basis from CarFax. Even then, based on past experience CarFax only has color data about 40% of the time.

What the list provides is an idea of the approximate population in North America. CarFax won't necessarily have every car, but pretty darn close. If a car has not been privately registered, it usually will not show records. So all those cars still on open MSO aren't identified.

The list should be handy to someone hoping to fill in or begin a Registry (I guess Sandy Eggo has started one here, I must have missed it). Assuming cars for all markets came off the line continuously, then some of the "missing" VINs will be cars in the EU.

It will take someone(s) with the proper enthusiasm to fill in the rest, so that Fisker history and understanding can be preserved for enthusiasts today and in the future. :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Unfortunately all the list tells us is what model it is. Color data would have to be retrieved on a VIN-by-VIN basis from CarFax.
Thanks for the answer to my question! I was told by my dealer that I got the only Laguna / Glacier Tri-tone Eco-Chic produced. I was hoping to verify that. Guess I'm going to have to trust the manager of the dealership...a scary thought! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts