Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is more a report of what I saw than it is a discussion, but my wife and I went to dinner in our Fisker, drove to downtown San Antonio Saturday night. Great restaurant, but is a small place and in the parking lot (including our car of course) were 2 Tesla Model S's and 1 Fisker Karma. The Tesla's were not together/related as one of them was drivin by one of my family members who we met for dinner. Is quite the sight to see 2 Tesla's and 1 Fisker parked in a row near the entrance of the restaurant in downtown San Antonio of all places. There was a good sized crowd around the cars when we came out after dinner, and no, I'm not being biased here, the Tesla is a fine machine, which I have driven and like very much, but the crowd's attention was focused on our Fisker and we received the bulk of the questions from the folks. Was a cool experience and just wanted to share.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
This is more a report of what I saw than it is a discussion, but my wife and I went to dinner in our Fisker, drove to downtown San Antonio Saturday night. Great restaurant, but is a small place and in the parking lot (including our car of course) were 2 Tesla Model S's and 1 Fisker Karma. The Tesla's were not together/related as one of them was drivin by one of my family members who we met for dinner. Is quite the sight to see 2 Tesla's and 1 Fisker parked in a row near the entrance of the restaurant in downtown San Antonio of all places. There was a good sized crowd around the cars when we came out after dinner, and no, I'm not being biased here, the Tesla is a fine machine, which I have driven and like very much, but the crowd's attention was focused on our Fisker and we received the bulk of the questions from the folks. Was a cool experience and just wanted to share.
Any pics???

·
Registered
457 Posts
The Karma is definitely a more striking car than the S. How did your dinner mates like theirs? Are they seeing any of the issues being reported around?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the slow response guys, our internet service at home has been down. Regarding the Tesla experience for my family member.....the negatives have been very minor to say the least. No software or charging issues to date, but he's had issues with the door handles, you can't pop the rear hatch without having a door open, there's no where to hang your clothes after a trip to the dry cleaner, there's no light in the mirrors on the sun visor, there is no center console, so your personal items are in plain view of thieves, no door pockets for storage.....that's about all I can think of and that's being pretty nit picky of course, but nothing major and they love the car.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So cal guy, on the pics, unfortunately it was a pretty dark parking lot, I tired to take a photo, but I had to get so far back to get all of them in the pic, and it being at night, no way to tell from the pic what you were really looking at other than reflective tail lights from the flash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts