Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The former Fisker dealership in Dubai has purchased the new Revero kit and is suggesting the software update using the Revero platform. However no assurances it will work....

Has anyone done it yet? :huh::huh::huh:

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
The former Fisker dealership in Dubai has purchased the new Revero kit and is suggesting the software update using the Revero platform. However no assurances it will work....

Please provide more specific details on what this "kit" consists of... We will be in the UAE in the fall to install 3 battery packs and TOM units in a few vehicles so very curious

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please provide more specific details on what this "kit" consists of... We will be in the UAE in the fall to install 3 battery packs and TOM units in a few vehicles so very curious
A laptop with software for about 50k! Thats all i know so far but waiting to know more.

BTW i just sent you an email!!!! Lets talk! :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Why did he purchase the kit? I thought, Reveros are US and Canada only...
Will he ship and support them locally or is coming to be an official thing?

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

What is the benefit of the Revero Software Update for your Karma? If it works, what new features or improvements would you get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts