Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Fisker from Fisker of Tampa Bay in February 2012. I have called them several times since March 2014 to find out if they are still servicing the Karma, but each time I am transferred to the manager's voice mail and never get a call back. Does anyone know if they are still servicing the Karma?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I believe they at a limited capacity I'm located in Miami if your in a bind . I know Fisker Tampa contacted us to rebuild some customers batteries. Why not just pass by and see for yourself first hand .

·
Registered
51 Posts
They no longer provide any service except for oil change.

I realize they need to charge given Fisker provides no reimbursement but they have just walked away with no apologies.

Very disappointing. Elder (parent of Fisker Tampa) will never get any of my business ever.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You may want to reach out to them again. I just spoke with the GM this past week. It sounds like they want to take care of their customers.

Alternatively, Harleyguy is just over in Miami.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They must read this forum, because I finally received a call from them yesterday. As Harleyguy said, they will only provide service in a limited capacity. They are uncertain of their future relationship with Fisker, but state they are willing to try to fix the cars when parts become available. I have a problem with my left gauge (speedometer) which is barely visible for the past year. Fisker of Tampa reports that since parts are not available yet, nothing can be done. The car is still driving fine, and I am using the digital speedometer in the center of the dash instead. It seems that Harleyguy and Lormax have had access to parts, so I am not sure why Fisker of Tampa does not. Hopefully, Fisker of Tampa will renew their commitment once Wanxiang has the company up and running again.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Fisker doesn't have and instrument cluster in stock . The gauges are LCD and don't use any back lighting . I have access to parts because I'm still a Fisker Dealer which wants to continue serving the Karma . The unfortunate part is when I order parts I have to pay for them in advance some dealers don't want to spend anymore money .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts