Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of the pics. Hope others can add some as well. Easiest way for people who haven't posted pics is to reply by "quote" my last pic, the click on the paperclip at the top of the reply box to attach your photo(s).

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Boy that Deep Ocean looks like a very nice car!

·
Registered
334 Posts
@FiskerPhilly - looks like every exterior color option was represented? That would've been sweet to see in person.

I think we might have every color within our Phoenix group and we're trying to line up an owners meeting sometime in October. I'll post some pictures in the Southwest group thread.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
We have all experienced the effect a single Karma can have on the public. I can only imagine the mayhem that must have ensued with such a clutch of Karmas. You guys were lucky a multi-car pile up did not result from such an awesome display of well-loved and working Karmas. A unicorn convention would not have drawn as much attention, IMHO.

:D

·
2012 Karma #687
55 Posts
Katie do u have the picture of my grill, with the black chrome?? a few people had asked me to post it but I don't have a picture of it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
@FiskerPhilly - looks like every exterior color option was represented? That would've been sweet to see in person.

I think we might have every color within our Phoenix group and we're trying to line up an owners meeting sometime in October. I'll post some pictures in the Southwest group thread.
Yes it was an impressive sight. Our Volkswagen store was open that day and you should've seen the gazing and oohing from the folks there to get their oil changed in their Jetta lol. Actually able to have 2 of every color except Laguna and inferno only one of each as may be expected. But still an amazing group. I just wish I had been able to arrange them better for some photos but I was nuts runnin around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts