Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No messin' around. We are up and running. Sorry for any delays in getting the cars into the new facility, it's been a challenge to say the least. I'm only backed up by a dozen cars or so, lol. Thanks for all the well wishes along the way. Looking to many years of success with Fisker/eLux/whatever it'll be called. Hoping to start plans on a big event soon.

(And for the avid collectors, in the pic that's a 71 Mercedes 600, and behind it a Morgan...)

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
"Build it and they will come". Congratulations. Hope you stay busy and happy.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Neat to have all 3 diamond dust colors side by side
I think there were four Joe: Silver Wind, Shadow, Deep Ocean and Earth

The Inferno paint was considered a "Special Paint" but is not actually a Diamond Dust paint.

Source: The original Karma Order Guide. See the attachment.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think there were four Joe: Silver Wind, Shadow, Deep Ocean and Earth

The Inferno paint was considered a "Special Paint" but is not actually a Diamond Dust paint.

Source: The original Karma Order Guide. See the attachment.
Never thought of Silver Wind as a diamond dust, it certainly doesnt have the same sparkle to it, but it does show glass effect in the paint mix chart. I just never thought of it as "diamond like", nor the inferno, they both are metallic in my book, like the eclipse and laguna

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Signs are up, truck lettered! Now we can be found!

I've had so many people looking all over the property for us, amazing what a few signs will do. And when towing a karma on an open trailer, the drive-by gazers and "what-is-that-ers" can now read the truck...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts