Fisker Buzz Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
That’s quite a bit preproduction interest. 11,000 reservations is a pretty big deal. Yes, the car will come to market and it will probably sell five times that in the first year. Just because people don’t put down a deposit does not mean they’re not interested. Move to the Fisker Como is Bill with less than 800 deposits, and they sold close to 3000 in the first year. And that was a car that cost $100,000
Thanks for the quick response! Yah, I guess my thinking is a bit skewed, thinking back when 180,000 reservations were placed for the Tesla Model 3 on Day 1. I understand the situation is different. I was one who put down a deposit for the Model 3 in 2016 and waited 25 months to finally get behind the wheel. I'm looking at right around the same if the Ocean keeps the current timeline. Two years is a long time to wait and I'm hoping it will be worth it (car is for my wife but I'll do my fair share of driving it as well). It's just hard to find any current info or updates anywhere about the car. COVID probably has a lot to do with that. :confused:

21 - 21 of 21 Posts