Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Anyone interested in meeting up in the area Friday night for drinks/food? If so, I researched and talked to @FiskerPhilly 's Joe and thought this may be a good place in the area of Langhorne:

Churchville Inn, 1500 Bustleton Pike, Churchville, PA 18966;
http://www.thechurchville.com/
It's a new building for an established business, good parking/lot, 150 beers, 7mi from Langhorne.

Other suggestions are welcome if people have preferences. If you are interested, let me know and if I get enough people, we can make arrangements with the restaurant. Joe is going to try and make it out after 8-9pm.

If not, I'll be drinking alone I guess ;)

Katie

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
Hi! Anyone interested in meeting up in the area Friday night for drinks/food? If so, I researched and talked to @FiskerPhilly 's Joe and thought this may be a good place in the area of Langhorne:

Churchville Inn, 1500 Bustleton Pike, Churchville, PA 18966;
http://www.thechurchville.com/
It's a new building for an established business, good parking/lot, 150 beers, 7mi from Langhorne.

Other suggestions are welcome if people have preferences. If you are interested, let me know and if I get enough people, we can make arrangements with the restaurant. Joe is going to try and make it out after 8-9pm.

If not, I'll be drinking alone I guess ;)

Katie

i'm coming up friday and i would love to get together with other owners .. i'm in

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am interested in meeting up. Staying at the Sheraton. Pick a time, say 8PM and let's do it.

·
Early Adopter
1,255 Posts
I'm also staying at the Sheraton, I'm good with or even a little earlier - I assume we are eating here?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm only limited to a few small repairs that day by @FiskerPhilly, not sure if I'll be hanging at the dealer or renting a car for the day. But will def be trolling the Langhorne area for entertainment in the meantime :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone else meeting up that night, feel free to PM me & I'll send you my contact info in case any plans change or we end up bar hopping ;) Joe, just text me when you're headed out to meet us or you can meet us where ever we end up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts