Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks for the post. I am near Toronto and am trying to get a Toronto thread going. Have Lormax coming up in Oct. for a battery repair. Will keep in touch.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, do you have any cooling fan kits? My Karma never received the service work to replace the cooling fans, as per the recall.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
483 Posts
also, I would not touch the car until it had the recall performed. I know of at least 3 cars that caught on fire on the way to the dealer to get it performed

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Jim,

I've only had my Karma for 2 weeks, so I have no idea where to get it serviced. Do you have any recommendations? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Jim

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hi, do you have any cooling fan kits? My Karma never received the service work to replace the cooling fans, as per the recall.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jim
I'll look into sourcing one for you tomorrow as fast as possible. PM sent as well.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Jim,

can you give me your contact at VW Dixie? thx
The service manager I used was Nick Chioviti at 905-238-7188: mobile was 416-331-8880.
Hope this helps. Maybe we will pick up some input from other Toronto owners. The original dealer group does not appear to be on line with the New Fisker. Keep in touch.

·
Registered
65 Posts
parts

What are you looking for Alex ?
Nothing right this moment. Just trying to get an idea of whats available out there. Actually ai am looking for 2 brackets for the bumper wings and a driver side seat plastic piece, the one with the seat adjustment .

Thank you.

How was the weekend? Hope all is well :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts