Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to see ST: Into the Darkness last night and this morning I saw this photo of Benedict Cumberbatch, the English actor who plays the main villain in the movie:

Not sure what event that is from but must have been in the good old days of 2012 when Fisker had actual advertising money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Went to see ST: Into the Darkness last night and this morning I saw this photo of Benedict Cumberbatch, the English actor who plays the main villain in the movie:

Not sure what event that is from but must have been in the good old days of 2012 when Fisker had actual advertising money.
Yeah i got it and he played a memorable role.

·
Owner #1926
113 Posts
Wow - so they spent advertising money in good ole Hollywood red carpet, but not a single commercial? OK, I get that they were behind in deliveries, but demand is demand, popularity means a lot. I see more demand now for the Karma than I ever did in 2009-2012 - from EVeryday owners like us showing off our amazing cars.

This car has hundreds of fans in Hawaii now. What about the rest of you outlying owners - surely you have a fan base (or at least your car does - lol!)???

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts

I prefer Olivia Munn and Emma Stone over the dude from Star Trek...

The event was:

Vanity Fair & Fisker Automotive Toast Dreamworks Pictures Golden Globes Best Drama Nominations "The Help" And "War Horse" at Cecconi's Restaurant on January 13, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts