Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I want to announce a Fisker weekend will be organized in The Netherlands in the weekend of 25th-26th of September.

In the beautiful province of Zeeland, well known for its many beaches and most of the time good weather, we will drive along coastlines, boulevards, dikes, low lands, long bridges, of which the eighth wonder of the modern world and visit some historical small cities. It will be a nice opportunity to meet (again) fellow Fisker drivers, admire our cars and make many pictures.

It should be mentioned COVID-19 makes things complicated, but by the time most people will be vaccinated which probably makes it possible again to cross international borders more easy than is the case now. For that reason the final program will be announced relatively late, but the most important thing right now is to set the date:

25th-26th of September Fisker Weekend!!

Water Sky Cloud Water resources Coastal and oceanic landforms

I hope to see you all!

Bart

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all,

I want to announce a Fisker weekend will be organized in The Netherlands in the weekend of 25th-26th of September.

In the beautiful province of Zeeland, well known for its many beaches and most of the time good weather, we will drive along coastlines, boulevards, dikes, low lands, long bridges, of which the eighth wonder of the modern world and visit some historical small cities. It will be a nice opportunity to meet (again) fellow Fisker drivers, admire our cars and make many pictures.

It should be mentioned COVID-19 makes things complicated, but by the time most people will be vaccinated which probably makes it possible again to cross international borders more easy than is the case now. For that reason the final program will be announced relatively late, but the most important thing right now is to set the date:

View attachment 14427

I hope to see you all!

Bart
Hi Bart,

I hope to have my fisker by then and would be interested to join. I don't check this forum much, how can I get updates? Is there a mailing list?

Tom from Amsterdam

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hello all,

View attachment 14427

I hope to see you all!

Bart
This is a great idea!
Dates reserved!

Stefan

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bart,

I hope to have my fisker by then and would be interested to join. I don't check this forum much, how can I get updates? Is there a mailing list?

Tom from Amsterdam
Hello Tom,

Great you want to join! Updates will be done in this thread and by email. Also I can add you in the European Whatsapp group that was made during the last meeting in Germany. Sent me a private message in this forum with your emailadress and mobile phone number. Anyone with a Fisker or Karma Revero may join.

Keep you posted!

Bart

·
Registered
4 Posts
Put me also on the list please,

I would like to ben added to Whatsapp group also to know the others karma drivers experience stories :)

Greets Bart from Belgium.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put me also on the list please,

I would like to ben added to Whatsapp group also to know the others karma drivers experience stories :)

Greets Bart from Belgium.
Nice! Sent me a PM / Conversation with your mobile number and I add you to the list

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dear European Fisker drivers,

The preparations for the weekend of the 25th & 26th of September in The Netherlands are starting to take concrete shape. The base from where we will drive nice routes will be Vrouwenpolder. It is located near the beach with a view of the Oosterscheldekering, according to the Dutch, the eighth wonder of the modern world!

I can recommend you two hotels, namely Strandhotel Duinoord and Duinhotel Breezand, which both are located next to eachother. Behind the latter is a publicly accessible parking lot with about 30 charging points to charge your Fisker. Since these hotels are often fully booked in September, I advise you to book in time. Of course there are also other accommodation options nearby. For example, you can stay in a holiday home, even on the beach!

This for now. I'll keep you posted!

Bart

Teaser; broadest beach of The Netherlands @ Vrouwenpolder

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dear European Fisker drivers,

The preparations for the weekend of the 25th & 26th of September in The Netherlands are starting to take concrete shape. The base from where we will drive nice routes will be Vrouwenpolder. It is located near the beach with a view of the Oosterscheldekering, according to the Dutch, the eighth wonder of the modern world!

I can recommend you two hotels, namely Strandhotel Duinoord and Duinhotel Breezand, which both are located next to eachother. Behind the latter is a publicly accessible parking lot with about 30 charging points to charge your Fisker. Since these hotels are often fully booked in September, I advise you to book in time. Of course there are also other accommodation options nearby. For example, you can stay in a holiday home, even on the beach!

This for now. I'll keep you posted!

Bart

Teaser; broadest beach of The Netherlands @ Vrouwenpolder

View attachment 14436
Wow, that's a really nice place.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello European Fisker drivers,

Because of some cancelations there are some places available for the meeting 25th and 26th of September.

Let me know if you want to sign up. Sent me a PM if you are interested.

At Saturday we will close the day with a beach event and barbecue. To get an impression of this specific beach:

(130) Strand Brouwersdam en Grevelingenmeer : Brouwesdam beach & Grevelingen lake - YouTube

I hope for some more participants! (at the moment 14 cars)

Greetz,

Bart

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello European Fisker drivers,

Because of some cancelations there are some places available for the meeting 25th and 26th of September.

Let me know if you want to sign up. Sent me a PM if you are interested.

At Saturday we will close the day with a beach event and barbecue. To get an impression of this specific beach:

(130) Strand Brouwersdam en Grevelingenmeer : Brouwesdam beach & Grevelingen lake - YouTube

I hope for some more participants! (at the moment 14 cars)

Greetz,

Bart
Hi Bart,

Can you send me some more info about the coming Karma meeting ?

Kind regards, Erik

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,

View attachment 14427

I hope to see you all!

Bart
Mi piacerebbe partecipare sono Max il mio cell +393498576920 wathzapp

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Tom,

Great you want to join! Updates will be done in this thread and by email. Also I can add you in the European Whatsapp group that was made during the last meeting in Germany. Sent me a private message in this forum with your emailadress and mobile phone number. Anyone with a Fisker or Karma Revero may join.

Keep you posted!

Bart
pm sent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts