Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
For those of you in the SF Bay Area, I thought I'd point you to an event: the 8th annual Danville d'Elegance in Danville, CA. This is a premier event, benefiting research for Parkinson's Disease, and is extremely well attended by amazing cars from around the State. Check the link here:

http://www.danville-delegance.org/

There will be a dedicated area for Fisker cars, and I will have my Karma there as well as my Fisker Latigo CS, and a few other cars. Fisker of Silicon Valley will have cars there as well, so let's try to bring out a few more and maybe we can outnumber a few other better know marques!

Check out the gallery of pics from prior years here:
http://www.danville-delegance.org/gallery.aspx

Bring out your Karma, let's see how close we can get to the recent large turnout of SoCal Karma owners!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Dave_Car_Guy said:
Hi all,
For those of you in the SF Bay Area, I thought I'd point you to an event: the 8th annual Danville d'Elegance in Danville, CA. This is a premier event, benefiting research for Parkinson's Disease, and is extremely well attended by amazing cars from around the State. Check the link here:

http://www.danville-delegance.org/

There will be a dedicated area for Fisker cars, and I will have my Karma there as well as my Fisker Latigo CS, and a few other cars. Fisker of Silicon Valley will have cars there as well, so let's try to bring out a few more and maybe we can outnumber a few other better know marques!

Check out the gallery of pics from prior years here:
http://www.danville-delegance.org/gallery.aspx

Bring out your Karma, let's see how close we can get to the recent large turnout of SoCal Karma owners!
I would love to attend but my car is definitely not up to CdeE standards, particularly the rims that have lost a battle or two with San Francisco curbs. I assume we are showing our cars informally, not as part of any competition, correct? Are there any registration requirements, or do we just show up?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fab - it would be great to have you there! No concours judging required. You can register your car on the website link I provided (to enter it for Concours judging requires that you check an extra box upon registration - just don't do that!). I am just parking my cars there for display, which is the case with about 70% of the cars, I'd guess. Just wash her up and bring it out!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Dave_Car_Guy said:
Fab - it would be great to have you there! No concours judging required. You can register your car on the website link I provided (to enter it for Concours judging requires that you check an extra box upon registration - just don't do that!). I am just parking my cars there for display, which is the case with about 70% of the cars, I'd guess. Just wash her up and bring it out!
Just signed up. Hope to be able to make it. When does one usually get to this event?

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
1,217 Posts
I just registered for the event. Will get there by 11am, but won't be able to stay until 4pm because it is my son's birthday.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and raising the Fisker flag! :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great to see you out in Danville, Fab! Even with that sticker in the back window, your car was a welcome sight here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i was there looking at the old jags.
where were you parked?
found it, you were on backside of the corner buidlding on hartz and diablo. we did not go over there.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i was there looking at the old jags.
where were you parked?
found it, you were on backside of the corner buidlding on hartz and diablo. we did not go over there.
Nope, we were right up front on Hartz Ave, at the beginning of the street, kind of in front of Patelco and Valley Medlyn. So you didn't miss us by a block, Steve-o, you missed us by two years (Note the date of this thread... 2012 !!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts