Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is totally dead and I can't get inside or it doesn't come on. So, frustrated! Anything I can to do??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had to use the key inside the fob to get in , I'm also having the same problem the car seems to be on but the dashboard and start up sounds do not come on , therefore I cannot put the car in D or R , it did that after being parked for almost 2 weeks .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My key is not opening the door and the car has no power. How long has your car been like that? How long have u had your Fisker?

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
My key is not opening the door and the car has no power. How long has your car been like that? How long have u had your Fisker?
Sometimes the key is very hard to turn try again. If you can remove the right front wheel peel back the inner liner and the 12 volt battery is located there. After going dead I suggest you replace the 12 volt battery .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m replacing the battery now by following instructions from a previous post , but if that fails could you suggest any other option it could be , I’ve read up on the wake up call but I’m not to sure if that would pertain to me in this situation, since it starts up just does not display anything

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I need your help man, I have one car fisker karma 2013..i change the battery after that car is blocked screen, my car know its not working? How I can turn it on??
Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
I’m replacing the battery now by following instructions from a previous post , but if that fails could you suggest any other option it could be , I’ve read up on the wake up call but I’m not to sure if that would pertain to me in this situation, since it starts up just does not display anything
Did it work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
No unfortunately it did not , the lights do seem brighter but that’s about it

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Harleyguy

Hi Bud. I'm in Tampa and have driven my car down to have Rob at Excell Auto before. I was wondering what your opinion is of those guys and if they are reliable in terms of service. Since you're in SFL I figure you know them/know of them.

It boils down to a check engine light that I have had on for about a year and cannot figure out how to get it resolved.

Thanks
John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts