Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Fisker-Karma-steering-wheel-Sport-Leather-Band-watch-/120804863361?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item1c2087ed81#ht_840wt_1179

I'm sure it's complete crap at $16, but it's kind of a cool idea.

-Brian

·
Super Moderator
1,178 Posts
brian said:
I just saw this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Fisker-Karma-steering-wheel-Sport-Leather-Band-watch-/120804863361?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item1c2087ed81#ht_840wt_1179

I'm sure it's complete crap at $16, but it's kind of a cool idea.

-Brian
From Hong Kong, where the words "Registered Trademark" and "Cease and Desist" do not have a Chinese translation...

·
Registered
317 Posts
This one is the official Fisker watch from Fisker Design / Coachbuild. It is dedicated to the Pacific Coast Highway, with PCH embossed in the background, and the names of California Cities along Highway 1 emblazoned in the movement viewable through the see-through back case. Designed in conjunction with Danish firm Rosendahl. Part of my Fisker "collection"…

More on the watch at Fisker Coachbuild, under "Accessories"

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know, in order for it to be a "real" Fisker timepiece it has to run really, really slow, and always be off by several hours.

-Brian

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Dave_Car_Guy said:
This one is the official Fisker watch from Fisker Design / Coachbuild. It is dedicated to the Pacific Coast Highway, with PCH embossed in the background, and the names of California Cities along Highway 1 emblazoned in the movement viewable through the see-through back case. Designed in conjunction with Danish firm Rosendahl. Part of my Fisker "collection"…

I already have this watch, two hats, two shirts and his and hers fleece jackets yet no car. Supposed to dock in NY wed of this week. Fingers crossed.
[hr]
Dave_Car_Guy said:

I already have this watch, two hats, two shirts and his and hers fleece jackets yet no car. Supposed to dock in NY wed of this week. Fingers crossed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts