Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well, for me the Tesla isn't an option because they don't have any dealerships in Texas nor any within a zillion miles of here. I much prefer Fisker's business strategy of opening up as many dealerships via existing dealership networks as possible. Tesla's strategy of owning all of their own stores is a horrible one. It costs too much money for them to operate their own stores that only sell their cars. Fisker is doing it right by going with dealerships that already sell other brands. Offsets most of the operating cost.

-BRian

·
Registered
781 Posts
The Nina makes the Model-S look like a practical joke. Seriously, I've seen it.. and WOW! Can't say anything beyond that, but the Model-S has nothing on the Nina. But then again, this is Fisker we're talking about, so we probably won't see it for 4 years, and when we do it'll won't live up to expectations :(

-Brian

·
Registered
781 Posts
Looks. It's hard to compare the Tesla and Nina on specs. All you can compare is price and looks to be fair. Really tho... the Nina was *spectacularly* cool!

-Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.