Fisker Buzz Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
EcoSport in ATX
12 Posts
Try a hard reset and hope it comes back Fisker no longer has any CIU

@Harleyguy- Thanks again for your help in this forum; I know we all appreciate what you do.

I have the same problem; you mentioned this Visteon unit is no longer available with Fisker; do you know whom might be selling one?

If not available, I know the Revero would not work (different harness), what are my options in your opinion?

Thanks so much!!

Cristiano

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone! I've been on for about a year now. I haven't had much to say; merely reading and learning from all of you. However, I'm recently having the same issue, but have no idea where this unit is located; hard to find anything online. I've already disconnected the battery, and disconnected the main rechargeable battery. I've found photos of the the CIU, but still have no idea where the unit is actually located? Please help! My 2012 EcoSport has started to exhibit the same symptoms, due to unseasonal recent rain. I'm pretty good with electronics. If I can find it, I'm pretty certain I may be able to fix/revive this thing... Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to take a look before reassembling my Karma.

Sincere thanks,
W~

21 - 22 of 22 Posts