Fisker Buzz Forums banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Modelyear 2013. The others are modelyear 2012
Thanks FiskerNL, this is the type of information I was hoping to learn! What other things are hidden in the VIN?
The Signature Editions are really cool but I'm actually pretty happy to learn that I have a late build 2013 since possibly a lot of the learned lessons of early assembly were already applied. (hopefully)
It is actually registered here in the UAE as a 2013 model but I assumed it was actually built in 2012 because of the 0008 digits and the UAE dealerships only started importing the Karma shortly before Fisker went bankrupt in 2013.
Good stuff!:D

p.s. So what sequence number is this car? ####/24##?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Modelyear 2013. The others are modelyear 2012
This make me even more curious. From a logical point of view it implies less than 100 signature cars are built and the numbering of the cars is somewhat random over the short time the cars were built? How come? Or is this car 008 of the year 2013 which makes it logical again?

·
Registered
319 Posts
This make me even more curious. From a logical point of view it implies less than 100 signature cars are built and the numbering of the cars is somewhat random over the short time the cars were built? How come? Or is this car 008 of the year 2013 which makes it logical again?

It’s the latter. There were 100 signature cars. All were spoken for and built in 2012.

The point is that this is 0008 of the DA series. Not the CA series. The DA were those built in model year 2013. The numbering started over.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have owned Fisker Karma (FK) Signature Edition (SE) Car #13 for a few months and I love it.

I am semi retired and as a hobby/project, I have decided to research the forum, etc, for history and info on the 100 SE cars.

After a few months reading and research I have found some history and fun info on 39 SE cars and put all that info on a spreadsheet.

I would like to collect and catalog info on all 100 SE cars on that spreadsheet.

Sample history/info:
I purchased SE#13 in 10/2017 from Joe Ferrante/FiskerPhilly, Certified Pre-Owned. with a 3 year warranty, near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. It is like new, near mint condition, with only 3,000 miles. I am the second owner. It was owned by a Fisker investor and kept in his Hampton's vacation home garage. I just had Ziebart paint protection, and a Ziebart Z-Gloss 3 layer ceramic finish put on it to keep it looking like new for many years to come (cost aprox. $2,000). The car resides in my 3 1/2 car garage in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. It will also will live part of the year in my garage in my home in The Villages, Florida, USA. I drive it anytime there is no snow, ice, salt or rain in the forecast. I own four cars. I will be attending my first FK event at Joe Ferrante's business located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on May 19, 2018. I am a member of the Fisker Buzz Forum and the Fisker Karma Owners & Fan Club. I am 70 years young and have owned a wealth management business for 30 years.

Any info, especially from owners of SE cars, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I have owned Fisker Karma (FK) Signature Edition (SE) Car #13 for a few months and I love it.

I am semi retired and as a hobby/project, I have decided to research the forum, etc, for history and info on the 100 SE cars.

After a few months reading and research I have found some history and fun info on 39 SE cars and put all that info on a spreadsheet.

I would like to collect and catalog info on all 100 SE cars on that spreadsheet.

Sample history/info:
I purchased SE#13 in 10/2017 from Joe Ferrante/FiskerPhilly, Certified Pre-Owned. with a 3 year warranty, near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. It is like new, near mint condition, with only 3,000 miles. I am the second owner. It was owned by a Fisker investor and kept in his Hampton's vacation home garage. I just had Ziebart paint protection, and a Ziebart Z-Gloss 3 layer ceramic finish put on it to keep it looking like new for many years to come (cost aprox. $2,000). The car resides in my 3 1/2 car garage in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. It will also will live part of the year in my garage in my home in The Villages, Florida, USA. I drive it anytime there is no snow, ice, salt or rain in the forecast. I own four cars. I will be attending my first FK event at Joe Ferrante's business located near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on May 19, 2018. I am a member of the Fisker Buzz Forum and the Fisker Karma Owners & Fan Club. I am 70 years young and have owned a wealth management business for 30 years.

Any info, especially from owners of SE cars, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
i just bought #31 the second owner came from FL I am in VA would like to see the list to see who owned it before me any info will be helpful or if you could forward me the list of #1-100.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts