Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
SirCastic: Great pic and thanks for the update! Much appreciated, Ken

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Christiang: Congrats! It's late here in Northeast Ohio, I need to sign off, but I will be in touch soon.
Thanks & regards, Ken

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ken, You may already have the info on my #94 signature series which I purchased off the showroom floor from the dealer in Denver. So far I have replaced the HV drive battery pack, rear drive motors and next will be the HVAC module after the 503 upgrade which I believe was Karma's mistake under warranty. I love the car enough to keep sinking my money into such a beautiful machine. I live in Littleton and drive the car to work as often as the weather allows. There is only one in Colorado that I know of. I would appreciate seeing the research when you are finished with your hobby. Happy trails-Karnut.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Karnut:
Are you the original owner?
My info has SE #94 originally purchased 10/7/11, thru Fisker of Denver (Co) and was purchased by "WP" of Colorado Springs with an email "[email protected] mc".
THANKS for the updated info on your SE Car #94 !
This is the first info that I have received on SE cars in many months!
Regards, Ken

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Christiang:
THANKS for your post above.
I am finally getting back to you with some basic info on your Signature Edition Car #35 .
I show it was produced on 9/22/11 and originally sold thru Fisker of Orange County, Irvine, Ca., to Alan Niedzwiecki of Irvine, Ca.
And username "Escapestany", Self Employed, of Miami, Fla, purchased it from Ca. in Feb, 2015.
Stay in touch, Ken

·
Registered
24 Posts
#94 signature series Karma

Karnut:
Are you the original owner?
My info has SE [URL=https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=94]#94 [/URL] originally purchased 10/7/11, thru Fisker of Denver (Co) and was purchased by "WP" of Colorado Springs with an email "[email protected] mc".
THANKS for the updated info on your SE Car [URL=https://www.fiskerbuzz.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=94]#94 [/URL] !
This is the first info that I have received on SE cars in many months!
Regards, Ken
Ken,
Interesting history for my #94 . I was under the assumption that my car was new off the showroom floor. Now I am curious. Not that it makes any difference for the car I love to drive.
Cheers,
Karnut

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Karnut, I received your PM and I will double check my data.
Thx, Ken

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Buzinvest,
Your database project looks interesting. As I mentioned in my introduction post I am the new owner of car 0008. It was originally a silver car sold new in Dubai from what I was told. It is now a deep metallic yellow/gold with the chrome bits blacked out. The interior appears stock tan/black. It appears that it's not a signature edition car which is odd since I thought that the first 100 serial numbers were signature editions. What information do you have on #8 ?
Thanks!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Buzinvest,
Your database project looks interesting. As I mentioned in my introduction post I am the new owner of car 0008. It was originally a silver car sold new in Dubai from what I was told. It is now a deep metallic yellow/gold with the chrome bits blacked out. The interior appears stock tan/black. It appears that it's not a signature edition car which is odd since I thought that the first 100 serial numbers were signature editions. What information do you have on #8 ?
Thanks!

What does your center console say? No “signature edition” number on the clear console panel ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nope. Just the normal center console. I read somewhere that all signature editions went to the first 100 orders for the car. Maybe that doesn't correlate to the serial numbers.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nope. Just the normal center console. I read somewhere that all signature editions went to the first 100 orders for the car. Maybe that doesn't correlate to the serial numbers.

The signature edition cars had VIN number range 1-100 definitely. Your VIN is associated with the signature car. However, all those cars were done in the same exterior (Silver Mirage) and interior color as well. I am the original owner of car number 0007. I got that signature addition because I was associated with the company at the time. Car number 0008 went to another VIP. My center console and the color of my interior.

There are only a couple exclamations for your issue. One is far-fetched, and that is that your VIN number is a fake. The other more likely is that the center console was replaced.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That's very interesting. My car was originally silver and it has the exact same interior. It seems most likely that the center console has been replaced. I'll post some pics later to verify the interior.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here's some pics of my car's VIN and ext/int color for your database. The original silver color is still visible on the underside of the hood and trunk.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, This is not a signature edition. It is a Silver Wind Karma EcoSport with Interior Monsoon Tri-Tone Interior

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi, This is not a signature edition. It is a Silver Wind Karma EcoSport with Interior Monsoon Tri-Tone Interior
Then the mystery is how do I have car number 008 if it's not a signature edition? I really don't care of it's a signature edition or not. I just think it's interesting that i have such a low number yet it's somehow not an SE car. I was hoping that some information would show up in the database. It would be cool if there was a VIN decoder for the Karma.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Your vin has DA in it that means it is one off the few produced MY13 cars. It is a late vin actually.

Then the mystery is how do I have car number 008 if it's not a signature edition? I really don't care of it's a signature edition or not. I just think it's interesting that i have such a low number yet it's somehow not an SE car. I was hoping that some information would show up in the database. It would be cool if there was a VIN decoder for the Karma.

121 - 140 of 144 Posts