Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I spoke to him on Thursday (2 days ago) about purchasing a vehicle. He seemed fine but he did mention he had some activity going on with his son this weekend so maybe he's just occupied.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Has anyone heard from FiskerPhilly Joe? I’ve texted and emailed with no response. I hope everything is ok with him.
I'm here. Just swamped with work. I don't see any unanswered emails or texts maybe something in spam? I don't always check the forum because most people are able to reach me easily with phone/email.
[email protected]
Just in case.

Oh and this should show you how busy I am at the moment. This is just the white cars that are here...
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
I'm here. Just swamped with work. I don't see any unanswered emails or texts maybe something in spam? I don't always check the forum because most people are able to reach me easily with phone/email.
[email protected]
Just in case.

Oh and this should show you how busy I am at the moment. This is just the white cars that are here... View attachment 14667
View attachment 14666
[email protected]
Just in case.

Oh and this should show you how busy I am at the moment. This is just the white cars that are here... View attachment 14667
View attachment 14666
Maybe I should fly up and help clear out that mess

1 - 6 of 6 Posts