Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening,

I just bought a Fisker Karma EcoChic last Saturday and was curious if anyone could tell me any information about it. The VIN number on it is: YH4K16AA8CA000185 I have got an insaVIN report and a Carfax report on it but it did not tell me to much. Anything would be nice to know such as if it was fixed after the buyback, serviced, if it was leased to the dealership or anything else.

Thank you so much.

·
EV Enthusiast
110 Posts
Did yo have Lormax inspect your car? I think he inspected this one for Joeker but he ended up buying a white sand Karma.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I noticed the car on Craigslist too.. Still haven't found out much information about it. It's all a mystery to me :/

·
Registered
483 Posts
it was bought back because there was a rattle that nobody could find. turned out to be a fuel line clip was missing but the car was ripped apart, literally, looking for it. good news is that the differential/traction motor splines were most likely loctited, but not 100% sure

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you Harleyguy and 8AVGMPG for all this information. I appreciate it. It makes me feel a little better knowing that some of the big things were fixed on it. You both rock!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts