Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VIN 461. I am original owner and had all initial service by the original team at Fisker- the engineers came out to me in AZ before we had service. Had it shipped back to them for all warranty and all major parts replaced per warranty. Has never been driven in rain, sleet or snow and never power washed (avoiding water in components). Hand wash, low pressure only. I drove as daily for first few years then cut back to 30-50 miles a week. Now has 41,600. Batteries solid- cells have been checked a few times. Last major service was 2 years ago by Alex in Orange County. Fixed an AC damper and some bushings. Drove it back from CA to AZ and was awesome on highway- first and only long drive and was nice not having to find a "plug" Got around 45 mpg on that drive back. Batteries still holding up with 48-49 mi to the charge. Shadow with gray monotone interior. if any interest, best to email me directly at [email protected]. I am selling to make room for new car and would rather it go to an enthusiast as I have been on Fisker Buzz since the start.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts